According to Reuters, General Motors might stop making some of its popular cars as a result of plummeting car sales.
- 7 missing, 1 injured in Naval collision
- Legendary actor Martin Landau has died at 89
- Buzzworthy UFO sightings: What did they really see?
- Adele cancels shows citing vocal cord problems
- Cosby judge declares mistrial, Prosecutors promise retrial
- Judge declares a mistrial in Cosby sexual assault trial
- 7 missing, at least 3 injured in Navy ship collision
- Drowning elephant 5 miles from shore: Watch the rescue
- Otto Warmbier dies less than a week after his release from North Korea
- When to trust anonymous sources