In an attempt to defend Trump, Kelly said he counseled Trump on how to call the grieving families of fallen troops.
- House of Representatives to vote on the Republican health care bill next week
- Trump endorses new immigration plan
- White House shakes up staff
- Trump tweets about revote on health care
- Fallout in Washington over Comey’s firing
- Trump offers vague threat against North Korea
- FBI calls emergency meeting with Eric and Donald Trump Jr.
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions had a part in the decision to let Comey go
- Russian spies tried to recruit Carter Page as an intel source
- North Korea responds to Trump’s promise to unleash ‘fire and fury’ against any new threat